Business Advisory and Planning
Businesses without a plan are likely to fail, especially those without a financial plan. When we work with business owners we ensure that they understand and implement solid goal-setting. With those goals visible and agreed on we then work on structuring the business in a way that those goals will be achieved.
With regular progress monitoring, cash flow forecasts and careful budgeting the business is then in a position to stay on track with their plan or deviate towards positive change if that is required.
Remember that we can only measure our success by the success of the business owners that we coach and that gives us the incentive to take extra care of your progress.
How you benefit from our coaching.
It’s vitally important to be working on your business not in your business. Taking essential time out to discuss what is happening in your business gives you clarity about your future direction, and ensures we are supporting you in the most appropriate way.
This meeting is an ideal opportunity for you to meet with us on a no-charge /no obligations basis to discuss any of the following:
- Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them
- How your business goals align with your personal goals
- Challenges business is facing e.g. growth, profitability, cash flow, asset protection, or your planned exit from or sale of your business
- How we can work together to achieve your goals and resolve your challenges
If required, we will also prepare a proposal for you including upfront prices of our services for any additional support work that we identified during the meeting.
Points of discussion can be the following:
- Asset Protection
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Business or Share Valuations
- Business Structuring
- Buying a Business
- Company Formation
- Governance Consultancy
- Management Consultancy
- Risk Management